WE ARE flawed followers of Jesus who strive to love God, love people, share Jesus, and teach the Bible.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, and the inerrant Word of God, and is the absolute and final authority. (2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21).
- We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
- We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33);
- We believe in the absolute necessity of regeneration by the Holy Spirit for salvation because of the exceeding sinfulness of the human nature, and that all are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace through faith alone are we saved (John 3:16-19; John 5:24; Romans 3:23, 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are not unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of the believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; I Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, Who gifts us to accomplish Christ’s purposes in the world and Who manifests His presence to the world through Christ’s church (Romans 8:13-14; Romans 12; I Corinthians 3:16, 6:19-20; I Corinthians 12; I Corinthians 14; Ephesians 4:30, 5:18).
- We believe that we as followers of Jesus are examples of the love of God in this world. We fully recognize that we are flawed human beings and often fall short of God’s standard. Still, it is this (agape) love that we desire to possess and we strive to find ways for ourselves to decrease in order that he may increase (John 3:30, I John 4:16-17).